Thursday, September 17, 2009

SKIN CONDITIONS

     In caring for my mother I have learned several new things about skin care.  I have found lots of uses for COCONUT OIL. It has many natural healing properties in it.  After all God gave us coconut oil before he gaves us man made medicines.  I have used it on her to heal open areas under her abdominal folds.  She had open area at night, I cleaned her and applied a thin layer of oil, believe it or not it was healed the next morning. Closed with no bleeding. It works for scratches, diaper rash,dry skin and much more.
     Theere are many different kinds of coconut oil. the best is pure COLD pressed from Indonesia. It is a solid below 76 degrees a perfect clear liquid at any thing above.  Never heat it.  Warm it in warm water.  It works wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment